Monday, August 29, 2011

Mon

AM - Three miles with the dog, 30 minutes. She didn't feel like running and that always makes for a very slow morning.

Pretty heartbroken over Bolt's false start. First time I've ever seen the guy fail.

Looks like the Springs Fat Ass will be on January 14, 2012.

This pic has been making the rounds. Maybe by posting it Nick will swear never to talk to me again, and I can get out of buying him that beer I owe him from the NOLA/Salida bet. Still waiting for the letsrun post of "those guys all suck and if Sammy Wanjiru were alive he'd run UTMB in four hours."

3 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

I am just a little more than pissed that I am not on that poster! What's a brother gotta do to get some R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!

brownie said...

Seriously. "Buys a house on the Leadville course" would have been a perfect fit! You're lucky I don't know how to photoshop.

Jesse said...

If a crappy Photoshop is what you want, a crappy Photoshop is what ye shall get. check your Facebook page.