Monday, October 17, 2005

So I finally get back from Bandera, tired as hell and just wanting to crawl into bed and sleep for a couple days straight, but as the beermeister I have no such luxury. Got back at 1PM, just enough time to toss my camping crap into the garage and toss the hash crap into my jeep. Hash elections are less than a month away now, and I'm counting the minutes. I'm actually burned out from having to go to the hash. I still love doing the trails, but the hour that I'll sit around before trail starts, and the hour I'll sit around after trail waiting for circle, all the while I'm usually dog tired from other weekend activities, just sucks. I used to enjoy it, I do like the folks in the hash and like bullshitting with them, but being required to be there changes everything. Oh well, it's almost over. Remember all you hashers, be nice to your beermeister, he's working his ass off!

Anyways, trail was up north which guaranteed a small turnout. DOF had an alright excuse but all the others were lazy and/or didn't like the hares and/or used whatever other lame excuse Austin hashers use. But the trail was fun. Never been to NE Metro Park, some good shiggy back there. Got some nasty cuts, crawled through some creeks, found a deer pelvis. I ended up walking most of the trail, sweeping with Divine Bovine, it was nice to see her again. Circle was pretty good too, with the smaller pack the RAs were better able to keep control of things. I think we named Just Jen, but I can't remember what we named her. Ass Biter, maybe?

After the hash I retired to the couch, popped open a 40 of Mickey's, and put in some concert footage of Primus. Was just gonna veg out, but then a bunch of yahoos showed up. Turned out to be a pretty fun night of drinking. Sat in the driveway, in the bed of a pickup, drinking from a keg, put away some vodka, got to oogle Ralphtard in her new OTR skirt. And no new holes in the wall! Good times!

Anyways, gotta finish my ham and cheese before bustin' some more nurses.

1 comment:

dayoldfish said...

Will have to check that park out seeing it is practically in the neighborhood. So what is your lame excuse for wanking tonight?