Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday

My home computer is currently away and I don't have much time at work, so this'll be short. More regular postings once I get my internet access back.

The Burnet Road Challenge was a blast. Over 50 people showed up, many non-hashers who I have never seen before. Had fun, got thrown out of Lala's, cut off at Ginny's, and who knows what else. Probably do this again next year.

The Monte show was alright. He did the entire show on an electric guitar, I've never seen that. I don't think he sounds as good on an electric as opposed to his usual acoustic guitar. Hopefully the electric thing doesn't last. His second set was much, much better than the first though, wonder if that had anything to do with Monte drinking a lot of tequila? And if anyone ever sees Lewis & Cock's kids, ask them what a dildo is. Trojan was nice enough to pique their curiosity.

Ended up haring on Sunday. UZM called me on Friday and said he needed help laying the trail, so I volunteered. He said he had the whole thing scouted out, but when we got to the first beer check he said, "I know where we have to go, I'm just not sure how to get there." Turned out to be a pretty good trail. Lots of blood, fitting for a Halloween hash. Probably my last week as beermeister too, since I probably won't make it next week. Woohoo!

Off to see Galactic/Mofro/New Monsoon at Stubb's tonight! Should be a great show. Wish it weren't on a Monday, though, gotta stay somewhat sober on the school nights.

DOF, when I have more time I will certainly ridicule your latest post.

2 comments:

dayoldfish said...

and I will miss you most of all scarecrow

Barbara said...

I can't believe that hasher children didn't know what a Dildo was. Someone is slacking on their sex ed.