Friday, February 07, 2020

snow

I am really glad all my Austin buddies survived the snow.  Here's a shot a friend sent me of how bad things got down there:


 Wed - run commute eight.  3.6 miles to work.  Ended up hitting Cerberus Brewing on the way home and mooched a ride off the wife.

Thurs - run commute nine.  5.2 miles to work through Sondermann.  3.6 miles home.  CityRock 15 at lunch.

Fri - another round of good snow last night.  Felt like Rocky trudging through six inches of powder on the Midland Trail.  Of course as I'm about to get off the Midland and head downtown, the plow comes along to clear the thing.  Good CityRock climb at lunch.

Another shot from winter series two, courtesy of Tim B.  Notice Wes behind me.  He stayed there all race.


1 comment:

The Padre said...

Brilliant