Friday, February 21, 2020

incline 12

Mon - track.  Holmes was a mess and there was some shitty weather moving in and I didn't have much time.  4 x 200.  Not much, but better than nothing.

Tues - run commute 14.  Four miles to work.  Met $100 at Cerberus after work for the Med Wheel happy hour.  Drank some beers with Dave Wiens.  Multiple Pb100 bike titles represented in this pic:


Wed - nothing.  This weather is crushing my soul.

Thurs - more shitty weather but I at least got to CityRock early for a good climb.  On Thursday evening I was supposed to go see Trump at his local rally, but by 9:30AM that place had pretty much been locked down.  No way I would have got in at 4PM when I could have arrived.  So I went and did the incline instead. 

Fri - run commute 15.  And a good climb at lunch.  Finally starting to warm up.  Until Sunday, when it's supposed to snow again.

2 comments:

ILLUMINATI GRAND LODGE® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tuanhung said...

This is a great post, thanks for sharing it.