Friday, January 31, 2020

the week that wasn't...

Wed - run commute six.  4.2 miles to work, 3.5 miles back home.

Thurs - been trying to fight off the Wu-Tang Corona virus and felt like crud today.  So I didn't do anything.  Three mile dog hike before jumping on the bus to work.  Even bailed on CityRock.

Fri - still feeling like CRUD plus it was balls cold out this morning.  One mile dog hike, swept the walks (we got about an inch of snow), jumped the bus to work.  I did buy a compass at Mountain Chalet, so at least that is outdoorsey.  Started to finally feel better towards 5PM, and I did get out for a 5k run after work.

So definitely a down week, but on the good side I got through the avalanche class (assuming I don't die during the field sessions this weekend). 

For January:

run - 140 miles, 30:18:53
ride - 224 miles, 20:46:57
hike - 94 miles, 36:51:05

Plus twelve sessions at CityRock, and even a few hours of hot yoga.  And nine inclines.

Not great, but definitely stepping things up a little from my lazy December.  Only about six weeks until Salida, so it's time to start thinking about getting ready for that.

No comments: