Wednesday, May 08, 2019

bike commute 27

Monday - Woke up a bit early and instead of going back to sleep I took the dog out for a bit longer, 3.4 miles in 80 minutes.  Then run commute 30.  Five miles to work in 41 flat along the Midland trail, 5.4 miles back home through Sondermann Park in 47 minutes.  CityRock 54 at lunch.

Tuesday - Easy hour hike with the dog, then jumped on the bike through the rain to work.  Decided to take the route that passes our local homeless shelter and it paid off - I found $6 in the middle of the road.  Second highest dollar amount I've found in almost 30 years of running/biking.  Those bums need to be more careful with their money!  After work, my buddy Mike and I were supposed to hit Red Rock Canyon for some climbing, but due to shitty weather (which is becoming a theme on this blog) we had to take things indoors.  Great workout on the plastic though.  I ended up blowing my six dollar windfall at the Ute & Yeti after the climb.

1 comment:

The Padre said...

That Is A Beautiful List Of Brews!!! A True Happy Hour List!!

Cheers