Thursday, April 25, 2019

bike commute 23

Mon - Bike commute 22.  CityRock 50 at lunch.

Tues - Run commute 28, five miles each way.  Had a late lunch and that kind of ruined the jaunt home, as the last two miles were jog/walk (mostly walk).  CityRock 51 at lunch.

Wed - Good morning ride in Red Rock Canyon, 9.4 miles in 74 minutes.  9.5 miles after work through Bear Creek Park and Red Rock Canyon to Trails End.  I cleared two obstacles that have beaten me for years, possibly a decade, today.  Definitely seeing a small improvement in the tech department.

Thurs - Feeling a bit beat up so I took the day off other than an early morning 75 minute hike with the dog. 

Busy this weekend with the Bluegrass Generals show in Denver, but I made a reservation at Sugarite Canyon State Park down in New Mexico the following weekend for the van's first out of state trip.  Never been to a NM state park but they seem to be significantly cheaper and much more dog friendly than Colorado state parks.

2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

Hit up Dodgeton Creek Brewing in Trinidad. That place has been on my radar for about three years but I never get to that area when I'm in CO.

brownie said...

Will definitely hit that one up. Also eyeing the Colfax Ale Cellar in Raton, NM. And possibly Crafty Canary in Walsenburg.