Thursday, April 18, 2019

and now for something completely different...

Last night a bar down the street from us, Alchemy, hosted midget wrestling.  Seriously.  So of course $100 and I had to go check it out.  Well, I had to go, and i drug her along.

Definitely a weird event.  I told some people I feel that in ten years if I ever run for office a pic of me at this event will surface and sink my campaign.

But it was fun.  The wrestling was good.  I was a huge professional wrestling fan back in high school and this brought back some of that late 80s stoke.  They had two one on one matches and a battle royal with four little people to end the night.








It did get a bit weird after the wrestling.  You could pay $20 to hit a midget over the head as hard as you could with a trash can lid.


We left when a female midget was offering lap dances in the ring.  Lots of takers on that.

3 comments:

GZ said...

What the ...

The Padre said...

I am so glad that you made it out for this and Gr8 photos!! The mini KISS rolled through GJ a few years back. Even though they lip-sync , it was righteous.

Have A Stellar Weekend
Cheers

Drunken Bunny said...


we all have midget stories: https://drunkenbunny.wordpress.com/2015/08/08/midget-abingdon-oxfordshire/

Drunken Bunny