Thursday, February 14, 2019

run commute 10/bike commute 9

Tuesday - to the office via Sondermann Park.  Threw in 5 x 3 minutes on/2 minutes off, 5.5 miles in 48 minutes.  Good effort.  CityRock 20 at lunch, then an easy five miles back home.  Even did some yoga at the house after the run.

Wednesday - another early morning Red Rock Canyon ride with Lance.  70 minutes on the fat bike.  Then went home to feed the dog and switched to the Lorax to get to/from work. 

On Wed night $100 and I met some friends up north for a showing of Bikes of Wrath.  Solid movie. 

Thursday - awesome 60 minute early AM hike with the dog, we were both stoked to see 51F at 5AM.  I had planned to do some two mile repeats this morning on the run commute.  But at the movie last night, I got the super jumbo sized popcorn and coke.  And I was allowed to put all the butter I wanted on the popcorn.  Needless to say, my insides were in no mood for a hard workout today.  6.3 miles in 53 minutes.  Three of those miles were sub 7:15, though it was the downhill direction on Santa Fe. 

Should be a good time at the Air Force Open tomorrow.  The mile will feature a bunch of D-1 kids followed (not) closely by Tom, Jeff, and myself.  I will be shooting for a 5:29.

No comments: