Wednesday, February 20, 2019

nothing

It was 6F when I took the dog out for her daily walk.  She was not having it, and struggled and fought and we never left our property before I gave in.  Then I drove to work, since CityRock was closed for construction on Tuesday, leaving me without my needed post-commute shower.  So obviously no gym at lunch.  Then a 5PM meeting, followed by a trip to Red Leg.

I cannot remember the last time I actually did absolutely no physical activity during a 24 hour period.

I ended up being safe and leaving the jeep at Red Leg.  So I do have to run this morning to get the vehicle.  But this cold spell is getting ridiculous.


2 comments:

The Padre said...

3F?? We are sitting at 7F So I will stop all my crying - Your hammy probably needed the day off - Stay Strong & Hydrated Brother

Cheers
P.S. I Really Appreciated You For Streaming My Show.

Wyatt Hornsby said...

Been on the 'mill the last 3 days but getting out this AM. Been a bit chilly for sure.