Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Estes Park

$100's family came to visit over the weekend and we headed up to Estes Park.  Had a nice place just outside of town and I'd spend my early mornings drinking coffee and watching Elk.



F-ing cold so I didn't get out much.  The dog and I hiked around Lake Estes on a four mile paved bike path.  Also got an hour run in on some dirt roads on Saturday.  Took a drive through RMNP on Trail Ridge Road, which is only open seven or so miles into the park.  We also got to hit up the climbing gym in EP, followed by trips to two breweries, so it was a pretty good weekend despite the lack of trails.

2 comments:

The Padre said...

Yo Brother,

Speaking of Family, check out go air force dot com
My Cuz was the lonely Mountain West Academic All-American selected. Pretty damn cool article on Garrett Kauppila for his Junior Year. Will let you know when I am heading your way next Fall.

Cheers

brownie said...

I saw that! A bright spot during a mediocre year for AF football.