Thursday, November 09, 2017

bike commute 74

Mon - return trip from the Pittsburgh/Titusville area.  Joyful three hour layover at DIA waiting on my 18 minute flight to the Springs.  Did get back early enough to take the dog for a loop of Section 16.

Tues - bike commute 73.  5.5 miles to work, eleven back home.  Went over 2500 miles on the year.  First really shitty cold weather commute, complete with a snow/rain mix.  As an added bonus, our hot water heater blew up, so no shower.  Though that forced me to visit Accolade (22).

Wed - run commute 56.  5.5 miles to work, five flat home.  $100 and I then went to the local showing of Reel Rock, which was awesome this year.  Hopefully "Safety Third" and "Stumped" are put on youtube or vimeo at some point, those were great whether or not you're into climbing.

Thurs - 2.6 mile hike with the dog around Old Colorado City, followed by bike commute 74 and CityRock 70.

Survived a trip home to see mom, which I always assume will be the last time I see her, and having the hot water heater kaput out five months after the warranty expired.  Just what I need for what is always the most depressing week of the year - when it's now dark leaving work at 5PM.  Not everything is depressing this week though, I have an awesome new hat to rock at Red Leg tonight for the Pitt/Carolina game:


No comments: