Wednesday, May 03, 2017

run commute 18

Early morning 2.5 mile hike with the dog in the Garden.  She is TIRED from her 15 mile trek to Barr Camp yesterday.  Then I ran to work.  Six miles in 50 minutes.  Quick four mile run home and then $100 and I tooled around on the bikes over in the Garden for a bit before heading to Fossil.

An update on my live music goals of 2017:

Phish and Panic haven't been touring as of late and I'm caught up on their shows, but Mule has been on the road and I've been keeping up.  Their shows have been amazing and some of their new stuff is solid.  Their new album comes out on June 9.  They took a break after I saw them live in Phoenix, but since April 22 they've played six shows.  Started to listen to their late night jazzfest gig from April 28th on my run this morning.

Phish isn't touring much this year and doesn't play again until July 14.  It will be a challenge to keep up with the Baker's Dozen shindig, though I'll probably be able to get through at least two shows at San Juan.  I have been keeping up with Mike Gordon and the Trey Anastasio Band as time allows.

Panic plays a few shows this weekend and then is off until their Red Rocks run in mid June.  Also a light touring year for these guys.  We will be camping in Canon City in mid May and I'll use that time to listen to the latest shows.  I'm sure the wife will be psyched.

No comments: