Tuesday, May 16, 2017

feel the burn

Apparently I missed some rather large spots with the sunscreen on my Saturday bike ride, and I am paying the price for that.  Been a long time since I've been burned so bad, and running or biking currently causes pain so terrible that I become nauseous.  So hey, I'm not going to bike or run until it goes away (though I did run up to No Name on Sunday, and biked to work today, almost throwing up on the Santa Fe trail).

Some dude ran a stoplight this morning and hit $100.  She is fine, but I fear it's the end of the Subaru.  She blames early morning exercise for the whole incident and says she will never make that mistake again.  The dog and I were already making retirement plans but the wife wouldn't let us lawyer up.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Damn. Hope she is okay.

Apparently your cry for less sun has been answered today.

The Padre said...

Brother Pitt,

Check out track #10 https://archive.org/details/rrfb2003-11-18.neumann.flac16/rrfb2003-11-18d2t02.flac and what the hell happened last night??? Stay Strong & Hand Out A Just Because Treat.

Cheers