Tuesday, December 20, 2016

summer is here!

I used to believe the unofficial end of winter was when I started hording tickets for the upcoming season at Red Rocks.  But christ, last month they announced a late August date for Nathaniel Rateliff, and by the time Kircher and I got on the same page about going the show was sold out.

So I didn't hesitate to grab the next show that came up:


Oddly enough, I have seen Collective Soul at Red Rocks more than I have seen Widespread Panic there.

Speaking of Todd and the Monster, and Night Sweats, and Red Rocks, last night I headed over to Red Rock Canyon with Todd and Amber on fat bikes.  Great two hours of goofing off over there.


Followed that ride with beer number six of the twelve days:


And just to get caught up, beer number five during the start of a TV binge:


2 comments:

The Padre said...

Brother Pitt,

Congrats on the Steelers win!!
I am left out in the cold because UM had early Red Rocks $99 tix for their three night run & they sold out before I could log in.
Enjoy more Yuengling & toast a whiskey shot for Shadow Boy as he hasn't missed a meal all year.


Cheers

brownie said...

Thought about Umphrey's, I just don't want to be tied down over July 4.