Thursday, December 22, 2016

12 days of x-mas: days eight and nine

Good climb at CityRock on Thurs morning.  Off to Moab early Friday.  Fruita on Sunday.  Lots of hiking and biking.  Can't wait!

I will go over 3650 miles on the bike for 2016 on Saturday.  Ten miles a day.  My running was way down this year due to age and injury, but I still averaged over five miles a day.  Think that will be my goal for next year: 3650 bike miles and 1825 run miles.  Also trying to talk some old dude from up north to throw down in the Double.  I'm halfway there.

Days eight and nine.  My niner was the Eddyline, which was good.  Can't say I didn't steal some of $100's nine.



2 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

How's that Dogfish Pennsyltucky concoction? Haven't seen that around.

Bob Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.