Friday, October 07, 2016

Friday!

Fri AM - Five miles on the Garden roads.  Then I got to walk two dogs, as Meesha is currently staying with us since her irresponsible parents left her all alone while they went off to get drunk in Vegas.


Colorado Springs is a terrible place to live.  It's all churches and fast food joints and traffic, no trails or breweries or anything else positive to speak of.  So please ignore this article and move to the Denver/Boulder area.  Did you notice the mention of Old Colorado City?  All lies, that place is atrocious.

In serious news, reports went around this Thursday morning that folks in clown outfits had attacked some hikers at Garden of the Gods.  Scary.  But as the true story leaks out, it was actually on Garden of the Gods road near Nevada Ave, which is over five miles from the park.  But it did happen on a bike path at a spot that I rode past less than four hours earlier.  But still, WTF is up with the whole clown thing?


I came across this story about a gal on instagram.  Caught my attention, since almost all of my pics, and almost all of my friends' pics, have alcohol in their social media posts.  I followed her, because she's hot and seems to drink a lot.


Taking the van, and the dogs, down to Canon City this weekend.  Then Big Head Todd on Sunday.  Woot woot! 

No comments: