Friday, September 30, 2016

commute 100

Bike commute number 100 for 2016 on Thursday.  That's about 1000 miles for me.  Roughly $540 according to the IRS.

Been hitting the gym quite a bit, and lifting weights has finally paid off.  I was at my lunch gym and I started talking to someone about the old Bristol Brewing shirt I was wearing.  As he was leaving later on, he introduced himself as a microbiologist for Bristol, and gave me cards for two free pints at the brewery!


I've also started going back to the rock gym again, mostly due to the Wednesday night adult bouldering league.  Flashed all the V2 problems through the first two weeks, a surprise for me.  Think I might dedicate some time to CityRock these next few months to see if I can make the jump from V2 climber to V3 guy.  FYI, the bouldering league considers V3 and below to be the beginner level.


No comments: