Tuesday, August 02, 2016

whiskey #30

This was over ten times cheaper than my last whiskey.  Tasted like it too.


When I first moved to Colorado I picked up a part time gig at a liquor store to make ends meet.  The dudes who spent their day begging for change would always come in with a handful of coins, exact change, and slam it down on the counter for this size bottle of booze.  The top seller was Skol Vodka, but McCormick products were popular as well. 

Decent July.  185 miles of running and 298 miles on the bike.  Twice I got up Pikes via Elk Park.  But I definitely haven't been working as hard as years past, and I think I'm looking at a 3:30 Pikes as opposed to anything with a two in front of it. 

1 comment:

Bob Johnson said...

I may have mentioned before that I really want to like whiskey but I never do.
I hear the Incline will be closed late August? Bummer.