Friday, July 29, 2016

whiskey #28

On Sunday evening I headed over to the Black Sheep to check out a Dead cover band, The Schwag.  They were good, and I enjoyed the evening, but I would rank our two local Dead cover bands (Blue Frog and Lost Junction) ahead of them.


After the show I was trying to flag down a taxi (I can't get uber on my blackberry) and I noticed there were lights on at the old Knob Hill Lounge.  Lo and behold the place is open once again!  It's now called the Angry Pirate, but not much other than the name has changed.


I wonder if the owner knows what an angry pirate is?


They had a special of a 16oz PRB and a shot of Jameson for $5, so I jumped on that.  First swig of regular Jamo all year.


1 comment:

Moogy said...

I got screwed by Uber on my iPhone (stolen cc info) so I went back to my Blackberry for full-time use. Fed up with all the intrusions...