Wednesday, July 22, 2015

moose

Easy five miles on Monday as I felt pretty beat up from the weekend.  Drank a few too many brews on Monday night and ended up doing nothing on Tuesday.  5K on Wed morning as I had to be to work early.  At least I'll go into Never Summer well rested.

Of course, no running tonight as the gang is getting together to watch this instant masterpiece:


Been in the market for a fatbike and thought I was going to go with the Mukluk.  I always liked the Beargrease I've rented a few times, but it was carbon and that put it way out of my price range.  Then Salsa announced this, and I think I've found my first fatbike.  They are available in October.


Seems we have a new neighbor.  This guy was photographed less than half a mile from my house at Red Rock Canyon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Moose! Enjoy your fat tire bike.