Wednesday, July 01, 2015

June

Certainly not my best running month ever.  160 miles, with almost none of those coming over the previous ten days.  Did have my biggest bike month ever at 475 miles.  But I think like a runner, and if I'm not running big miles than I assume I'm getting out of shape.

Halfway through the year.  Set a goal at the beginning for 2000 miles running and 3000 miles on the bike.  I'm currently sitting at 1112 miles run and 1539 miles rode.  And I've biked to work 68 times so far.

Met Marc after work at Iron Bird Brewing (their Propaganda IPA is pretty awesome!) and headed up Cheyenne Canon.  Not my best work, but a hard ride up followed by jaking Cpt Jacks as to not hurt the ribs.  Here's a shot of me exiting Jacks:


Hit up Fossil Brewing on the backside, then to the house to drink a growler of IPA I picked up in Paonia at Revolution Brewing.  Not too bad for a Tuesday.

1 comment:

Ethan said...

Love "The Rev."