Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday

Easy five miles this morning, over in the Garden.  Decided to take this week easy as my monthly mileage is a bit high.  Five miles each morning, nothing more the rest of the day.  I'll use the extra time to hit the climbing gym and some bars.  Hope to get some kind of ride in on Saturday if the weather cooperates.

Dog is doing much better.  She's upgraded from the cone-of-shame to the life jacket.  I come home at lunch to check on her, which means I've put off the bike-to-work thing for a bit.  So of course the temps during the day have ballooned to 70F here in the Springs.  I guarantee a cold front blows through when she is finally able to stay at home alone all day.


These came the other day.  Hot damn I can't wait to visit NOLA again!


Thinking of riding this if the weather is decent enough to drive up there.  They must be hurting for bodies as there are discount codes all over the place.  Would make for a great week of riding as I'd hit the 50K here and then head down for a few laps at Old Pueblo.


Speaking of Old Pueblo, they put out this PSA a few days ago.  I've been doing it all wrong!


3 comments:

mike_hinterberg said...

I was bummed that we'll be out of town during the oldmanwinter ride, and I'm especially a sucker for rides with cool logos. But had no idea it actually cost money, so now I'm pleased to miss it.

brownie said...

I know you just got one, but you know that kid you have? I hear they cost more than mountain biking!

mike_hinterberg said...

Especially if you buy one the way we did.