Thursday, January 29, 2015

Troegs!

Nice morning run up to Carson Pass in Red Rock Canyon on Wednesday.  4.7 miles before the sun came up.

Big props to Bob for sending me some delicious Pennsylvania brews.  Perpetual is one of my all time favorite IPAs, and the Nugget Nectar was pretty awesome as well.  Troegs is officially my favorite non-Colorado brewery.


Peter's moustache is so fine tuned it can pick up signals when his friends are drinking good beer.  So of course he magically showed up at my door as I was opening a brew.


One week since surgery, and the dog continues to improve by leaps and bounds.  I swore she was going to lose a leg by the looks of things right after surgery, but she is healing quickly.  And most importantly, she has her old personality back.


I live here!  Stole this off facebook.  My apologies to Timko who bitches about this kind of stuff, I'll give the photographer 1000% of all profits off this blog and I'll buy Timko a stout next month and that should make things all better.  I always say there's nothing good about the east side of Colorado Springs but I gotta give it this - it sure is a great place to take pics of the Westside.


4 comments:

Bob Johnson said...

It is my favorite non - Colorado brewery also.
Glad you're enjoying it.

Donnie said...

I got a couple cases of Lager heading to me in two weeks, I think some Troegs Mad Elf too. Not sure the lager will make it to Never Summer but I'll try and save you a 6er.

brownie said...

Hell yeah, we'll drink some PA beers at the finish line (if I make it...)!

Jeremy said...

Man I love Nugget Nectar!