Monday, June 30, 2014

beer 177, 178, & 179

Definitely been much more of a pain in the ass documenting these beers lately than it has been drinking them.

177 was a can of the Indian Paintbrush IPA from Black Tooth.  Drank a ton of this at the brewery in Sheridan and then bought back a bunch of cans.


178 was the Ragnar Hop Double IPA from BierWerks in Woodland Park.  Dropped in here on my way out to the pre-North Fork volunteer campout.


Good times at the campout.  Another night in the hammock for me.


179 was Rolling Rock.  From here on out, when Kircher says "I'll bring the beer," that is going to translate as "you need to go to the liquor store and bring your own beer."  As a Western PA guy, there's still a bad taste in my mouth now that RR is made in New Jersey.


Helped run an aid station at the North Fork 50.  Good times.  Best thing for me all weekend though was discovering the trails out there at Buffalo Creek.  Someone should punch me in the face for living so close to these trails but not getting on them until this weekend.  Holy friggin' christ are those trails awesome!  Did have my first serious bike crash though.  If I wasn't wearing a helmet I'm sure I'd be in the hospital for a while.

7 comments:

Shad Mika said...

Stay off my biking trails up in Buffalo Creek!

brownie said...

You don't know how to ride a bike.

Shad Mika said...

Not if there are rocks on the trail which is why we go up there. By the way Evergreen has some hard ass trails. Epic failure up there yesterday.

mtnrunner2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mtnrunner2 said...

Buffalo Creek is great, especially off-season when none of you bikers are there.

Ride down Sandy Wash if you haven't. Great twisty trail.

Chris Boyack said...

Great to see you out there. Over, and over, and over again.

Katie Schwing said...

HAMMOCK. That is all.