Tuesday, May 06, 2014

beer #126


Still celebrating Meb's Boston win.  Green Monsta IPA from Wachusett Brewing Company.  Good stuff.

On Saturday I ended up dropping from the 50 to the 25 at Collegiate Peaks.  Lots of small reasons added up, but mostly I just didn't want to head back out for what I thought would be at least six hours.  Not ready to hit the panic button yet, but I'll be worried if I tank Quad Rock this weekend.  Thinking I was pretty beat down from Craft Week, which is actually closer to two weeks long.  This week is Commute Week, and hopefully that's a bit kinder to my body.

April was a decent month.  34 hours of running (169 miles) and 28 hours of biking (264 miles).  Plus ten trips to the gym.  Really need to add yoga back to the mix but I'm not sure where I can find the time.

Lasik appointment tomorrow to find out if my eyes can undergo the surgery.  Wish me luck.

Stage 4 of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge will roll right through the neighborhood.  Lots of great beer drinking points to watch the race within walking distance.  Should be fun to watch the riders climb Ridge Road.


1 comment:

nmp said...

Didn't know you wore glasses. If you qualify, it is well worth it to get lasik!