Thursday, February 20, 2014

beer #51

AM - Slept in.  Snow and cold temps.  Winter has defeated me and I'm just biding my time until we start seeing temps in the 60s  or higher every day.  Did take the dog out for a walk and biked to work though.

Lunch - Half hour at the gym.  Saw Vega at the 7-11 on the way back to the office.  He tried to steal my wallet.

PM - Half an hour ride home, followed by a five mile run on the Garden roads.

Short article on my friend Katie who designed the Smokebrush label.

Looks like the Green Man Taproom will be opening soon.  Still can't figure out how they're not getting sued, but the place is super close to my office and downtown CS needs more cool places, so I hope the joint rocks.

Back to Stout month.  One of the classics.


2 comments:

trailbitch said...

Thanks for the tip. Yay Katie!

Jeremy said...

YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON STOUT MONTH TOMORROW. MOUNTAIN SUN - MILK STOUT BREWED WITH 105 POUNDS OF BACON.

It's like your favorite two food groups.