Saturday, February 08, 2014

beer #38

Finally got the bike out again for the commute to work.  Side roads are still a mess but it was nice not to have to worry about frostbite.  Half an hour to work, then an hour after work up to Red Leg.

Red Leg is putting on a few extra beers in honor of Stout month, and I had their Irish Brigade Stout.  Good stuff.


I also got a new picture of an IPA.


Rooting big for Air Force to take down SDSU this weekend (though that won't happen).  And I do like Arizona Wildcat hoops, mostly because their coach is awesome.  Anyone wanna guess where he went to school?


3 comments:

Matt said...

You're smarter than you look.

brownie said...

Not really. I read the schedule wrong and they don't play until next weekend.

Matt said...

Yeah, I noticed that, but the point is you save some cred with Miller. That's been a huge deal for UoA, extending the program's relevancy. They fo realz.
He can coach and recruit. Pitt. Who knew?