Friday, July 30, 2010

weekend

Weekend is here and I'm still up in the air about what to do. Will be kinda nice to be around the house for a change though.

Drinking at the The Legion tonight. And the Lounge. Gotta get my carbs for all the running this weekend.

Debating on what to run tomorrow morning. Pikes Peak? Falcon trail at the Air Force Academy? The Garden/Rampart/Williams/Waldo/Ute/Intemann/Sec 16 loop I've been wanting to do? Guess I'll decide tomorrow morning. Saturday night should be fun, I'll be over at Kinfolk's jammin' to Grant Sabin.

Sunday some of us are heading up the Pikes Peak Highway to do the Elk Park/Summit run. And back, of course. Elk Park is one of my favorite local trails so I'm pretty psyched. Meeting at my place at 6:30AM if anyone wants to carpool up there. Can't wait to chow down on my first summit donut of the year!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! After this one, there's only one training weekend left before the big showdown in Leadville...

2 comments:

mike_hinterberg said...

sounds like a good wknd...
d'you have any weekday days off? i have now shrugged off that pesky thing called "work" for the next couple weeks (until we have to get ready to move to denver, more on that later), looking for interested parties for mt. running stuff!

brownie said...

Keep me posted, sometimes I can get a weekday off. Would you be up for running that Aspen four pass loop again sometime?