Monday, February 20, 2006

Monday's workout

Went over to Waldo Canyon for a quick run today. Even the drive over is beautiful, route 24 runs through Mantiou Springs and then slices through some pretty big hills. Had a great run, a quick five miles, wish I coulda went further but the sun was going down and I wasn't dressed for the cold weather. Still, a pretty good run and it left something in the tank for my incline workout tomorrow.

Later on I went down to the Y. Hit the weights for an hour and then played a little hoops. My game is coming along, my hook shot is finally falling and my crossover dribble is slowly returning. Which is big, since Rebekah has been running her mouth about our upcoming game. I've even been watching game film of this season's Pitt/Auburn game, and I'm going to use the same plan Pitt used in winning: have superior athletes and out hustle your opponent (this is also how we beat Wisconsin, FYI). And if that doesn't work, I'm going to hit her hard in the kidney. Yeah, it's a foul, but it'll take her out of her game pretty quickly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, tough talk for someone that if they punch me in the kidneys wont get sex for a LONG time! but that is ok bc i will just kick you in the nutts as i fall, and besides, pitt cheated and auburn should have won!