Friday, February 09, 2024

breach

Mon - easy 6.5 miles on the Garden roads.  My first SAR class in the evening, went over all kinds of equipment and gear.

Tues - bike commute eleven.  Ten there, eleven back.  When I got to work and looked at my phone I noticed I had 56 gmail messages, so I knew something was up as that's a month of email for me.  Someone got my info, spam bombed my account (got well over 5000 spam messages over a 24 hour period), and bought a $980 Dell laptop with my debt card.  Caught that quickly and the spam slowed down after I cancelled the card, though some is still seeping through.  Whoever did this has tried to buy two more Dell computers with the now-defunct card.  Fun.  To unwind I took Mook up Iron Mountain twice after work.

Wed - early Ute Valley hike with the dog, first hike of the year without a ruck.  Forgot how nice it was to just walk sometimes.  Run commute eight after that.  SAR class in the evening where we worked on knots for two hours.

Thurs - run commute nine.  Four miles there, 6.2 back home through Sondermann.

Fri - bike commute twelve.  Started snowing this morning, supposed to continue through Saturday afternoon.

Not much on tap for the weekend.  SAR class on Saturday morning.  Was supposed to spend Saturday afternoon in Manitou but they moved Mardi Gras to early March due to weather.  Super Half on Sunday, hopefully I can average around eight minute pace.  Then, instead of watching the big game with two teams I could care less about, I'll be hanging with Mookie as he starts the next round of agility training.

No comments: