Tuesday, July 11, 2023

blue monsters

Wed - little bit hungover after the Red Leg anniversary party.  Bike commute 64.  Six there, four back.  CityRock visit number 60 at lunch.  Guitar in the evening.

Thurs - run commute 18.  Four there, four back.

Fri - bike commute 65.  Caught Blues Traveler and Big Head Todd & The Monsters in the evening.  Fantastic show, both bands still bring it.

No Mookie this weekend, as $100 took him along on a girl's trip to do the Rito Alto hike.  Mook's first big overnight hike and first time sleeping in a tent.  I heard he crushed it.

Sat - ten mile run on the Garden roads.  Been a while since I've hit double digits.  

Sun - 7.5 miles on the Garden roads.  Want to be running more trails but it's been raining like crazy lately.  Trails are a mess.

For the week:

run - 43 miles, seven hours; back to back 40 mile weeks for me

ride - 30 miles, three hours; biking is not really high on my list right now, but I do have the Lake City 50 and Trinidad coming up, so I should probably get back on the horse at some point

hike - 28 miles, eleven hours; I've upped my ruck weight to 40 pounds

No comments: