Friday, December 13, 2019

run commute 78

$100 survived the lottery and will be running Chicago next October.  I'm much more excited about that than she is.  Although last night, instead of walking over to Fossil with me, she went for a run in Red Rock Canyon before meeting me there.

Mon - bike commute 74.  13 miles on the day.  Sore.

Tues - run commute 77.  7.5 miles total.  CityRock 129.

Wed - bike commute 75.  16 miles total.  If I die before the end of the year it's going to be because I got hit by a car during the stretch of 30th street where the bike path is currently closed.  Somebody sue everybody on my behalf, and if that doesn't work go pull some monkey wrench shit on those construction companies.

Thurs - run commute 78.  Seven miles total.  CityRock 130, which was surprisingly a good session.

We got our first Red Rocks tix!  Don't tell $100 but I will also be at the JRAD show the night before.  This weekend and Mule will probably be our only Red Rocks shows this year.


Action shot from Pueblo.  Always nice to have proof of me crushing an Air Force dude.


Our local Pike Ride is having a contest that I'm participating in.  So every day for the next few days I will try to grab a bike and leave it in front of a pub.  Day one was the super classy Triple Nickel.  The Nick is a Steelers bar in case I haven't mentioned that before.



1 comment:

The Padre said...

Congrats $100!!! Stoked For Ya!! Yo Brother Pitt, Classic AF Crack There. Well Done
https://archive.org/details/moe2001-03-10.moe./moe2001-03-10_02.flac NOT a SBD but not too shabby ether - Dig Captain America

Cheers