Sunday, December 15, 2019

incline 25

Ran the Jingle Bell 5k down in Fountain on Saturday.  I have been very unhealthy since my marathon a month ago so I wasn't expecting much, but somehow I popped off a 19:24.  I'll take it.

We stopped by the new south location of Kings Chef.  They have a liquor license and make a solid bloody mary.

After that I had to drop by the post office and used that opportunity to get in my daily PikeRide.



Guess I won't be eating at Rasta Pasta anytime soon:


Weird first for me after the bar as I went and bought a bed for the very first time in my life.  We got one of them super fancy and expensive purple mattresses.  The dog doesn't know it's coming but I'm sure she will love it.

Then Red Leg for the Army/Navy game.  The bad guys won. 

Then a pub crawl in Manitou.

Somehow I still got up for the Incline Club, but my hungover slog up the incline was nothing spectacular.

The annual 12 beers of x-mas has started.  My first two brews:



No comments: