Wednesday, August 28, 2019

bike commute 53

Still pretty friggin' sore from Pikes, 99% of that from bombing down the hill on Sunday.  Plus I have a huge blister on my left heel, basically taking up half of my foot.  I'll be fairly lazy through the Phish shows this weekend and then ramp things up for the Fort Benning marathon in November.

Not being a complete slug though.  Still walking the dog for 75 minutes every morning, and I biked to work today.  And did some easy gym climbing at lunch.

My splits on Sat vs Sun:

Spur - 16:37/17:13
No Name - 59:18/57:38
Barr Camp - 1:43:35/1:41:09

No A Frame splits for the Ascent but I gotta think they were about equal for both of my runs, then I just lost four minutes above treeline on Sunday.  Ouch.

Lot of folks showing interest in Pikes next year.  Should be fun.

1 comment:

OFFER said...

Invest with 400$ and get a returns of 10,000$ within seven business working days.
Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 400$ and get a returns of 10,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email: investmoneyoilgasfast@gmail.com