Monday, June 03, 2019

May

The numbers for May:

Run - 136 miles
Bike - 361 miles
Hike - 87 miles
Twelve trips to CityRock.  And four Thursdays that I was supposed to climb outside that got cancelled due to weather.

Been a good few months of easy flat running, and now I'll start to run uphill a bit more to get ready for Pikes.

Can't remember if I mentioned it but I am signed up for a road marathon.  The Soldier Marathon down in Fort Benning, GA, where I went to basic training and later airborne school.  The original goal was to run 3:15 to get my BQ, which I feel I could do fairly easily.  Then I noticed my age group BQ is 3:10, which I feel would take quite a bit of work for me.  So we'll see how things shake out there.  I do not want to run Boston again, but that BQ is a standard I haven't met in a long time.


1 comment:

The Padre said...

3:10!! Crush It Brother