Wednesday, February 21, 2018

run commute 10/CityRock 30

Monday - had off work for President's Day.  Hungover, but I managed to get the dog out for two hours in Stratton Open Space.  Recovered later in the day for a good hour at CityRock and an hour of hot yoga.  Glad I got the dog some exercise, since a blast of arctic air blew in Monday evening.


Tuesday - I got up to take the dog out and it was 6F.  Oof.  She hates those low temps as much as I do.  I shoveled the walks, and ran to work, run commute ten.  Took me 40 minutes to get to the office and I was worried about frostbite on my fingers and toes.  Hit CityRock at lunch, took the bus home after work.

Wednesday - woke up to this:


No thanks.  I went back to bed.  Threw some weights around in the home gym before driving to work.  Did have a good CityRock session (30) at lunch, and it warmed up enough to get the dog out for a 40 minute walk when I got home.

1 comment:

Bob Johnson said...

79 degrees here yesterday.