Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Accolade 26

8F when I got up to walk the dog this morning.  Not even the dog wants to be outside in those kinds of temps.  She went out, did her business, then drug me back to the house, where she immediately jumped back into bed.  Smart animal.

I had planned to run to work but decided to head indoors instead.  Probably the last time this year I'll get to the gym.  I was hoping for 34 trips to Accolade this year, and I'll fall a bit short.  $335 per year for the membership, which came out to $12.88 per visit.  Probably not worth keeping, but I won't cancel due to the hassle and the fact that I have some different things planned for '18 that gym training will be good for.

Far exceeded my goals for CityRock.  Needed 54 trips to get to less than $10 per visit, and I'm currently at 83.  A bargain at $6.46 per visit.  I've already re-upped my membership for next year.  Alex Honnold better watch his back.

No comments: