Wednesday, August 02, 2017

CityRock 40/run commute 36

Went to the rock gym twice on Tuesday.  Need to be more consistent there.  When I go I improve rapidly.  But unfortunately, when I miss a period of a few days, that improvement disappears.  Also nabbed bike commute 56 on the day.  On the ride home, traffic was crazy as I-25 was completely closed for a while due to an accident.  At least, traffic looked bad, as I was on a bike I didn't have to deal with that shit.

Run commute 36 this morning.  Mile warm up, 1.5 miles hard, then a bunch of two minutes on/two minutes off until I got to the office.  The whole running thing has not been easy for me since BTMR and I am currently not expecting much at Pikes.  Weird, since after my Garden and Wisconsin 10K and the Summer Roundup I was really feeling fit. 

Getting a second dog for the weekend.  The Moose will be loose!



No comments: