Saturday, March 26, 2016

Incline 25

We got a good bit of snow last night.  Easily at least six inches at the house.  Here's the front yard.  The flamingos had it rough but they survived:



Almost bailed on working out but I figured I'd do something.  On my way out I told $100, "I'll be back between 20 minutes and four hours."

Incline number 25 on the year.  Lots of snow everywhere.  Well over a foot by the time I got to the top.  Quite the slog, but at least it wasn't too cold.  Quite a few others out there getting after it.  Took me three hours to make the loop.  Wanted to hit Red Mountain as well but that trail wasn't broken at all and it would have taken me forever.

Shortly after the Incline summit:


By Tuesday all this snow will be gone.  Going to be a bit messy for a while.

No comments: