Friday, August 01, 2014

French Fry Heaven

New restaurant in downtown Colorado Springs, French Fry Heaven.  It opened today and I was able to sneak out of work to grab an order.

Definitely not the best fries I've ever had.  That honor belongs to The O.  And at best they're the second best fries I've had in Colorado.  Unfortunately for FFH, the best fries I've had here belong to Bingo Burger, who is opening across the street any day now at the end of August.

Very meh on the place, but it's day one and I'll give them another chance.  Probably several more chances, since the place is on my walk back to the office after lunch visits to the YMCA.  I ordered the ranch fries today, and for $4.50 I got a mediocre sized cone of fries.  That's a steep price to pay considering one order of these fries won't fill you.  Kind of cool to munch on fries while checking out all the mental health issues to be found downtown though. 



No comments: