Thursday, June 21, 2012

music

New post on the other blog over here.  Just letting everyone know they look like a complete tool when they complain about headphones.

Speaking of music, about pissed my pants when I saw this:

Six CDs of Phish, I could have got from Telluride to Ouray during Hardrock in that time!  Alas, it's not out until the end of July (yes, it did take FF until the end of July to get from Telluride to Silverton last year...).  It would make a great b-day present for someone born in early August however.

2 comments:

mtnrunner2 said...

People who listen to music when they run are terrorists. They're probably listening to instructions from some hut in Yemen.

Seriously, got any recs on brands or models? I actually never run with music and enjoy it, but on some of the longer runs I could use some tunes. Online reviews are all over the map.

brownie said...

I've used an iPod ever since I switched over from the huge tape/CD players. There's a good reason they're so popular.

Nowadays I just use my iPhone. Put it on airplane mode so it can't pick up phone calls/texts/e-mail. Great for music and podcasts.

I'm also a HUGE fan of spotify. Best ten bucks a month I spend.