Friday, September 10, 2010

great pic!

Nice shot to celebrate commute #25. Though I've been into a bike shop lately, and I'm sure that running to work is saving a lot more money than running to work. Today, I wore my Saucony trail shoes that I used at the Austin marathon in February 2009.

Great thread on Tony over here.

Pretty good weekend in store. Headed up to Guanella Pass tonight for some drinking/camping. Tomorrow it's up Bierstadt with former GZ-killer (former, because his time from A Frame to the Peak was slower than GZ's entire marathon time) O'Day. It's O'Day's final 14er.

Sunday I'll be volunteering and running the Great Race 5K. My PR at that distance, 15:45, was run at the Pittsburgh Great Race, FYI. Stinky will be there. I've never beaten him at a race, but he's been training with a slacker lately so maybe this will be the day...

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

I'm going for a PR on Sunday. A slow PR.

GZ said...

Sorry I missed the finish of the 14ers! Sounds like that would have been fun.

I am not sure if nap times count in the actual race btw.

KovasP said...

Great photo, I'm going to share it on my blog!

brownie said...

Even though I stole it from someone else, there is a one beer charge for stealing pics from this blog!

KovasP said...

All right, I owe you one.