Tuesday, March 21, 2006

fourteener plan

Hopefully the weather will start warming up fairly soon, and with that in mind I figured out my upcoming fourteener plan.

Hope to hit all six of the front range 14ers:

Longs Peak 14,255
Grays Peak 14,270
Torreys Peak 14,267
Mount Evans 14,264
Mount Bierstadt 14,060
Pikes Peak 14,110

And of course I'm still planning on doing the peak baggers delight, four summits in one day:

Mount Lincoln 14,286
Mount Cameron 14,238
Mount Bross 14,172
Mount Democrat 14,148

These, along with my trail race and hash schedules, should keep me pretty busy this summer, as well as slowly getting me some mountaineering experience so I can attempt some of the more technical peaks soon.

Having evil thoughts for the super ballbuster at CoTex South Park. Several 14ers are close to that area...

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Mt Elbert is a good one too.

brownie said...

How technical are those climbs? Remember, I currently have no good climbing gear and even less climbing skills. Though I did kick your ass up Pikes last year!