Friday, March 08, 2024

more snow

Mon - easy 6.5 mile run on the Garden roads, then 18 miles on the bike to/from SAR school.

Tues - bike commute 19.  7.5 there, ten back.  

Wed - run commute 16.  5.8 there, 4.1 back.  

Thurs - run commute 17.  Five there, 6.4 back.  Frigging snowed on the run home.  Spring will never get here.

Fri - Mook and I got up Iron Mountain for the 20th time this year in the cold and dark and snow.  He said the conditions were perfect and I needed to quit whining.


And my 20th bike commute on the year.  Straight to/from as I'm over this weather.  Also renewed my CityRock membership for another year at a cost of $680.  Most painful gym day of the year.  35th trip to the climbing gym on the year.

Due to SAR and a dog nose class I will be missing this year's Run Through Time, I believe only the third time I won't cross the finish.  Probably a good thing for all the volunteers as I'd be close to 6.5 hours on that course right now.  Still heading down to my favorite mountain town this weekend, hope to be at Tres Litros around 8:30PM on Saturday.

No comments: