Sunday, January 01, 2023

2023

Another year, another list of shit I hope to get done.

The attention for me will be on the bike tour.  Goal is to get from Mexico to Canada and I'll try to follow the Tour Divide route as best I can.  I'll only get one shot at this, so I need to make it count.  Definite concentration on biking the first seven months of the year.

Then in mid July I'll switch gears and start getting ready for Pikes.  No big goals there, just want to finish the Double.

The hoped for numbers in the year:

ride - 5000 miles

run - 1000 miles

hike - 1000 miles

Good first day as I got in a 3.8 mile hike, 5.9 mile run, and 22 mile ride in despite crappy trail conditions.  Knee is nowhere close to 100% but I'm not doing any damage, so I'm gonna trudge through it.

Two trips coming up - the Isthmus Beer & Cheese festival in Madison in a few weeks, then the Innings Festival in Phoenix in late February.  Then a van trip home from Banff.  After that I won't have any vacation for a while.

1 comment:

Gclub8 คาสิโน said...

Gclub8 คาสิโน รูปแบบใหม่ เปิด ให้บริการ 24 ชั่วโมง ด้วยระบบ ฝาก ถอนเงินแบบออโต้ PGSLOT จึงทำให้ได้รับความนิยม เว็บไซต์ คาสิโน ชั้น 1 อาณาจักรมีเพรียบ และ กองทัพเกมส์ เยอะมากนานา