Thursday, July 22, 2021

Dogs/HAMS

I am very much a creature of habit and routine, and that has been thrown aside this week as we've been watching Moose and Millie.  Love those pups, but my week has been mostly dog walking and drinking and eating like shit.  Maybe a good thing, as I was physically crushed after BTMR and the down week may have kept me from hurting myself.

The Red Leg Forge Road location had it's final last call on Wednesday.  A lot of good times at that place, but they are moving into a much larger facility that's two miles closer to my house.


The Colorado Mountain Club opened rego for High Altitude Mountaineering School and I think I was the first to sign up.  Super psyched and it looks like I'll be making an attempt at Rainier in '22.

We are off to the San Luis Valley this weekend so $100 can run the Flyathlon.  Should be a blast.  I'm looking at riding the Monarch Crest on Sunday if the weather is good.

No comments: