Tuesday, December 09, 2014

theft

Damn dog woke me up at 4:30 this morning.  While waiting for her to take a leak, I jumped on the computer to check the bank account.  My very first thought was, "damn, $100 is going to kill me when she sees how much I spent on booze last night."  But then I remembered that I stayed in last night (after doing the Incline with my certified therapy dog), and I certainly wasn't out boozing it up all over Indiana. 

Kids are so good with computers these days.

The final tally:

Nick's Liquor  $124.21
Nick's Liquor  $195.92
STRK & VAN Liquor  $25.19
The Spot  $152.94
Beer City  $151.37

Didn't take long for my bank to catch on and shut down my debit card.  Disappointed with the theft (which the bank, ENT, is doing a fantastic job of taking care of), but I'm also bummed out that I wasn't invited, seems like these guys made off with one helluva haul of booze.

I only know two people with Indiana ties.  One of which is a computer nerd, and one of which is a known lush.  If you see either of those two, please contact authorities.

4 comments:

GZ said...

Damn boilermakers from Purdoodoo.

brownie said...

Deadly force is authorized if you see Brandon.

Bob Johnson said...

I have had my own credit card denied on occasion when using it out of state. I hope it works that way if someone else is using it.

mtnrunner2 said...

That sucks. I grew up in IN and I'm a computer nerd, but I have an alibi. Sorry to see Hoosiers lumped together with the likes of Florida Man. https://twitter.com/_floridaman