Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thanks, jenni...

Not usually into these, but since my cousin is going to send me a dozen Eat & Park Smiley Cookies with the new Clarks CD I thought I'd give it a shot.

The Rules:

1. Go write 6 weird facts/things/etc. about yourself on your blog, then tag six more people!

2. Then leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.


1. I spent a year in podiatry school.

2. In 1989 I finished dead last in the District 4 cross-country meet; returned in 1992 to finish first and lead the Shikellamy Braves to the championship (which kicked off a 13+ year dynasty, FYI).

3. On a drunken night in downtown Philly I pissed on the Madden-cruiser.

4. Wearing only a pair of Saucony Jazz and waving a Terrible Towel, I was chased through South Oakland for a quarter mile by a PGH cop.

5. I played the drums for three years in middle school band.

6. I was, and am, ridiculoulsly opposed to the event (Iraq war) that gave me my life's greatest honor (Combat Infantryman Badge).

Tag, you're it: TAF, Centipede, Firetunnel, Chlamydia, MeatGazer, and Sammy the Weiner Dog!

3 comments:

Pittchick said...

Thanks for humoring me. I'll send you some cookies. It's not only a CD, but a DVD as well.
Speaking of DVD's, did you ever get your music situation straightened out? We can send you an 8GB DVD of music if you want.

Barbara said...

OK..the drums thing throws me, but that's cool.

Rafael said...

Podiatry school?